Call for papers
The 1st international workshop on Big Data, Data mining and Artificial Intelligence solicits high-quality original research papers (and significant work-in-progress papers) in any aspect of Big Data, data mining and Artificial Intelligence including the Big Data challenges in scientific and engineering and its applications; Competitive analysis of mining algorithms, Security and privacy issues in data mining, Data mining systems; Agent-based and Multi-agent Systems, Computational Intelligence, Natural Language Processing etc.
Scope and Topics
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Big Data Management
- Big Data Applications
- Data mining and its applications
- Artificial Intelligence in Smart Medicine
- Deep Learning: algorithms, systems, and applications
- Competitive analysis of mining algorithms
- Data mining systems in finance and e-commerce
- Data mining visualization
- Graph and subgraph mining
- High performance data mining algorithms
- Methodologies on large-scale data mining
- Mining on data streams
- Parallel and distributed data mining algorithms
- Scalable data preprocessing
- Security and privacy issues
- Agent-based and Multi-agent Systems
- Computational Intelligence
- Computer Vision
- Constraints and Satisfiability
- Human Aspects in AI
- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Planning and Scheduling
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Safe, Explainable, and Trustworthy AI
- Search & Game Playing
Define publication of the conference:
- Proceedings will be submitted for publication by Springer.
- Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, including EI Elsevier Engineering Index, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- Selected papers will be invited for publication in the special issue in Mobile Networks and Applications – MONET, Wireless Networks – WINET.
EAI provides Confy submission system. The link and templates will be added automatically by EAI.
Papers should be from 10 to 20pages long with reference.
Submission deadline: 30th January 2020
Notification deadline: 28th February 2020
Camera-Ready deadline: 10th April 2020