Call for papers
The 1st international workshop on Blockchain and Internet of Things solicits high-quality original research papers (and significant work-in-progress papers) in any aspect of Blockchain and Internet of Things including state-of-the-art advances and innovations in theories, systems, infrastructure, tools, testbeds, technologies and applications etc.
Scope and Topics
Authors are invited to submit complete unpublished papers, which are not under review in any other conference or journal, including, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
- Blockchain as a Service
- Blockchain-Defined Networking
- Blockchain based IoT security and privacy
- Blockchain in cyber physical systems
- Attacks on blockchain based systems
- Blockchain-enabled cloud/edge computing
- Blockchain-enabled services
- Blockchain application in IoT
- Security, privacy and trust of blockchain
- Bolckchain in Crowdsourcing and Crowdsensing
- IoT Applications
- Proceedings will be submitted for publication by Springer.
- Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, including EI Elsevier Engineering Index, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- Selected papers will be invited for publication in the special issue in:
Papers should be from 10 to 20pages long with reference.
Full Paper Submission deadline
16 March 2020 extended until 8 April 2020 (firm)
17 April 2020
5 May 2020