MOBILWARE 2016 will be collocated with BODYNETS Conference Series and will take place on 15 - 16 December 2016 in Turin, Italy!
Due to system update, we kindly ask all authors to check their Confy account and submissions. If you have more questions, contact us here. Thank you.
Keynote Speakers confirmed:
- Prof. Assaf Schuster: 'Monitoring Big, Distributed, Streaming Data’
- Prof. Franco Zambonelli: ' Mobility Coordination in Urban-scale Socio-Technical Systems'
7th International Conference on MOBILe Wireless MiddleWARE, Operating Systems, and Applications
The recent advances in wireless communications and the proliferation of powerful mobile devices have enabled smart cyber-physical environments where people and devices can seamlessly interact and where mass-market users are willing to receive/contribute to a wide range of mobile services, everywhere and anytime. A key enabler of these pervasive ubiquitous environments is the advancement of software and middleware technologies in various mobile-related sectors, ranging from effective synergic management of wireless communications to mobility/adaptivity support in operating systems, from horizontal support to crowdsourcing in different application domains to dynamic offloading to cloud resources, only to mention a few.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- New middleware concepts for mobile devices
- Mobile middleware enabling machine-to-machine communication
- Mobile crowdsourcing and people-centric collaborative sensing
- Big data and cloud computing scalable processing of mobile sensors-generated datastreams
- Smart space/city middleware and applications
- Middleware for mobile cloud computing (e.g., seamless offloading)
- Novel mechanisms, algorithms, middleware, and applications for wireless sensor networks, vehicular networks, and home networks
- End-to-end architectures for seamless ubiquitous service provisioning and deployment
- Synergic integration of heterogeneous wired and wireless networks
- QoS awareness, adaptation, and fault-tolerance of mobile services
- Opportunistic, delay-tolerant, and store-carry-forward techniques for mobile and wireless networking
- Location/context-dependent support and services, also with Quality of Context awareness
- Energy-efficient applications, services, and middleware
- Mobility and handoff management
- Human-computer interface and portable 3D graphics for mobile devices
- Modeling, simulation, and performance evaluation of mobile wireless systems and services
- Trustworthiness, security, and privacy of mobile and wireless systems
- Thin client technologies, Mobile Web APIs, BONDI, WAC, HTML5
- Impact of IMS, RCS, RCS-e, EPC and LTE on the evolution of mobile middleware
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries
- Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- Accepted Authors will be invited to submit extended version of paper into following journals:
Authors of the top ranked papers will be invited to submit extended version into Journal of Internet Services and Applications.
- Submissions should be submitted electronically as PDF in Confy system here.
- Paper Submissions should follow instructions from Author's Kit's Instructions and Templates and be submitted according to Initial Submission. (Information provided in Author Instructions’ section)