SUBMISSION STILL OPEN FOR PAPERS! More info available here.
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE - 15 SEPTEMBER 2016
Keynote Speakers confirmed:
- Prof. Assaf Schuster: 'Monitoring Big, Distributed, Streaming Data’
- Prof. Franco Zambonelli: ' Mobility Coordination in Urban-scale Socio-Technical Systems'
7th International Conference on MOBILe Wireless MiddleWARE, Operating Systems, and Applications
The recent advances in wireless communications and the proliferation of powerful mobile devices have enabled smart cyber-physical environments where people and devices can seamlessly interact and where mass-market users are willing to receive/contribute to a wide range of mobile services, everywhere and anytime. A key enabler of these pervasive ubiquitous environments is the advancement of software and middleware technologies in various mobile-related sectors, ranging from effective synergic management of wireless communications to mobility/adaptivity support in operating systems, from horizontal support to crowdsourcing in different application domains to dynamic offloading to cloud resources, only to mention a few.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- New middleware concepts for mobile devices
- Mobile middleware enabling machine-to-machine communication
- Mobile crowdsourcing and people-centric collaborative sensing
- Big data and cloud computing scalable processing of mobile sensors-generated datastreams
- Smart space/city middleware and applications
- Middleware for mobile cloud computing (e.g., seamless offloading)
- Novel mechanisms, algorithms, middleware, and applications for wireless sensor networks, vehicular networks, and home networks
- End-to-end architectures for seamless ubiquitous service provisioning and deployment
- Synergic integration of heterogeneous wired and wireless networks
- QoS awareness, adaptation, and fault-tolerance of mobile services
- Opportunistic, delay-tolerant, and store-carry-forward techniques for mobile and wireless networking
- Location/context-dependent support and services, also with Quality of Context awareness
- Energy-efficient applications, services, and middleware
- Mobility and handoff management
- Human-computer interface and portable 3D graphics for mobile devices
- Modeling, simulation, and performance evaluation of mobile wireless systems and services
- Trustworthiness, security, and privacy of mobile and wireless systems
- Thin client technologies, Mobile Web APIs, BONDI, WAC, HTML5
- Impact of IMS, RCS, RCS-e, EPC and LTE on the evolution of mobile middleware
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries
- Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- Accepted Authors will be invited to submit extended version of paper into following journals:
Authors of the top ranked papers will be invited to submit extended version into Journal of Internet Services and Applications.
- Submissions should be submitted electronically as PDF in Confy system here.
- Paper Submissions should follow instructions from Author's Kit's Instructions and Templates and be submitted according to Initial Submission. (Information provided in Author Instructions’ section)
1 May 2016 - Submission Deadline (Workshop & Tutorial Proposals) 26 June 2016 -> 30 September 2016 Submission Deadline (Full Papers, Workshop Papers, Short Papers, Posters/Demos)
24 October 2016 - Notification Deadline (Full Papers)
13 November 2016 - Camera-Ready Deadline
13 – 14 December 2016 - Conference Dates