4th International ICST Conference on MOBILe Wireless
Towards Mobile Middleware Enablers for Seamless Service Provisioning
MiddleWARE, Operating Systems, and Applications
June 22-24, 2011 - London, UK
The advances in wireless communication technologies and the proliferation of mobile devices have enabled the realization of intelligent environments for people to communicate with each other, interact with information-processing devices, and receive a wide range of mobile wireless services through various types of networks and systems everywhere, anytime. A key enabler of these pervasive and ubiquitous connectivity environments is the advancement of software technology in various communication sectors, ranging from communication middleware and operating systems to networking protocols and applications.
For further advances in this area the conference fosters research and discussions around topics ranging from new middleware concepts for mobile devices, APIs, mobility support, network awareness, security, privacy and many other aspects of the domain. For details see the Call for Papers section.
- Mobilware 2011 proceedings are available at Springer at the following link: Mobile Wireless Middleware, Operating Systems, and Applications
- Conference Dinner (June 22) at Chez Gérard - Southbank
- The final Technical Program is available.
- The Keynote Speakers page is available.
- The Conference Site and Accommodation page is available. To ensure the best room prices and availability, it is recommended that you make your accommodation arrangements early.
- The online Registration page is now open (early registration deadline: May 22, 2011)
- Camera Ready guidelines are now available
- Important: papers submission deadline extended to February 13